Hair Loss Control Clinic is proud to have helped men and women combat hair loss. Through doctor-directed programs combing low level laser technology, combined with patented formula hair products and nutritionals, men and women can experience continued hair growth successfully.
Having looked into a range of Laser technologies to stimulate hair regrowth. HLCC is proud to have partnered with the leading hair regrowth Laser Therapy Clinic in Europe. HLCC have helped hundreds of thousands of people over the past 23+ years.
The HLCC Laser Method: More laser saturation with cosmetic lasers = better results
HLCC's cosmetic laser systems have more laser diodes (the element that transfers laser light energy to the client's scalp) than virtually all other laser programs in the marketplace today. Whether it's with a hand held, Hooded laser or impressive tri-panel units, our clients see the results from our multi-therapeutic laser programs.
What Is Laser Hair Therapy?
Laser Hair Therapy (LHT) is a non-surgical, scientific approach in the cosmetic treatment of hair loss, thinning hair, and scalp problems. LHT has been tested for effectiveness and safety for over 30 years all around the world. Although we sell and offer Cosmetic lasers, several Medical devices have now cleared the US FDA.
The LHT non-surgical cosmetic treatments utilise a device containing 110-160 therapeutic soft low light level lasers. LHT delivers light energy directly from 110-160 laser diodes covering your head. LHT functions on the same scientific principle, as that of photo-bio-stimulation; laser light stimulates cell metabolism and helps damaged cells to repair themselves. This new technology as an effective treatment of hair loss, when used in conjunction with proper scalp and hair hygiene products, such as our Hairscript products.
The latest study released at the ISHRS Convention in Amsterdam, Netherlands* 2009 showed:
- 100% of the subjects saw an increase in hair growth
- 97% increased hair count equal to or grater than 20%
- 77% of the subjects increase of greater than or equal to 51%
Why lasers are an important tool in hair regrowth therapy
- The Laser was first used in Eastern Europe about 25 year ago to speed up the healing process of diseased individuals. Since the late 1700s, scientific studies have shown that sunlight- or the lack of it - definitely affects our body's biochemistry.
- Light also affects our hair, including how fast it grows. We have all experienced how our hair grows quicker during the summer, and this increased growth is due to improved blood supply to the hair follicles stimulated by the red light in sunlight.
- A laser produces light measured at a wavelength of nanometers typical between 638.2 nM and 670 nM--a pure wave-length at the peak of red light in the visible light spectrum.
- Laser Hair Therapy light provides the essential boost of pure red light at precisely the right frequency to revitalize and repair hair, yet it utilizes a soft laser that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
- Although some lasers vary in the strength of each diode (normally 4.9 mw) generally the more lasers diodes a person is sitting under during each laser treatment will provide better results.